Full-Time Ramen Cook NOC 63200 Cooks
Position: Ramen Cook NOC 63200 Cooks
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employer operating name: Ramen Arashi
Work location: 222-2950 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC V8T 4N4
- Pooled tips
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- One free staff meal per shift
- Uniform (t-shirt, apron, hat) provided
- Accommodation search:
- Assistance in finding accommodation (i.e., consultation)
- Transportation to prospective accommodation if required.
- If employee obtains a Food Safe Certificate and is employed with us for one year, then we will be reimbursed them for the course fee.
- Benefits plan as it exists from time to time
- All statutory holidays, leave days, and other benefits as described under the BC Employment Standards Act.
- Fast pace
- Work under pressure
- Stand for extended periods
- Prepare, cook, and plate Ramen Arashi menu items, subject to change from time-to-time or require change to accommodate customer preferences. These dishes include appetizers, Ramen, Tan Men, and Rice Bowls.
- Provide guidance to kitchen helpers
- Ensure kitchen follows Ramen Arashi policy standards and health and safety standards during shift
- Report to supervisors and managers all kitchen equipment malfunctioning or damage
- all kitchen supply needs in advance of depletion to accommodate ordering and delivery time
- Clean kitchen and adjacent cooking and preparation spaces
Education: Secondary school graduation
Experience: 6-12 months or more in food service industry
Skills and abilities:
- Able to carry out above listed duties and tolerate working conditions
- Team player
- Basic English
- Japanese is not required but is an asset to read Japanese product instructions, order from Japanese businesses, and communicate with Japanese-speaking staff.
How to ApplyContact/how to apply: To the attention of Allan Nichols
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Ramen Arashi, 222-2950 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC V8T 4N4
- In-person: between 2 pm and 5 pm Ramen Arashi, 222--2950 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC V8T 4N4
128 total views, 1 today