Full-Time R & Recruitment Manager (SY 19-20)
Roseville Community Charter School is seeking an experienced HR & Recruitment Manager to join its school community!
About Roseville Community Charter School
Founded in 2011, Roseville Community Charter School (RCCS) was created to provide a high quality, college preparatory education to students in the Roseville neighborhood of Newark, NJ. Our mission is to prepare every student for academic excellence while providing a warm, nurturing environment in which all children are supported and thrive. Roseville Community Charter School currently serves 320 students in grades K-4 with plans to expand to K-8 in the future. To learn more about our history and founder, watch our video HERE.
About the Opportunity
The HR & Recruitment Manager will work to ensure the school’s HR and recruitment operations runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the school community as a whole. This position will be responsible for supporting all of the human resources and talent recruitment functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits management, and HR vendor management. In this role, the HR & Recruitment Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations.
For this role, the HR & Recruitment Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
Human Resources Management
• Manage the onboarding and off-boarding of employees including fingerprinting/ background checks processing, certification review, benefits enrollment and administration; and employee exit interview.
• Support the leadership team with documenting the employee training & development process including HIB, cultural competency, and management styles.
• Support the submission of school HR data to local, county and state reporting including certification reporting, mentoring.
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
• Support the process of gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics.
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
• Manage external requests for information including employee verification, leaves, garnishments, unemployment claims, workers compensation.
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues.
• Serve as the department’s HR liaison and manage all business contracts.
• Work with the school leadership team to develop best recruiting process for each position(s).
• Manage talent recruitment process including sourcing, candidate screens, interview logistics for interviews and candidate communications.
• Support the process of gathering and analyzing recruitment data; and creating goals and metrics for ensuring success.
• Manage the implementation of annual recruitment plan.
• Develop and manage recruitment communication content and distribution channels.
• Manage recruitment event planning and logistics including hosting school open houses; conducting tours for prospective candidates; and registering and attending job fairs.
• Build the relationships with the university and other relevant partners.
• Establish and maintain RCCS’ employee referral program.
• A Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited university/ college, preferably in human resources or a related field.
• 2-5 experience in nonprofit and/or school environment as HR Generalist or Recruiter in an urban school setting.
• Demonstrated an understanding of general human resources areas including HR policies and procedures, employment/labor laws and workers compensation.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office or similar applications.
• Advance knowledge of HR systems including ATS, onboarding, performance management and/or payroll.
• Demonstrate a passion for the fields of human resources, talent recruitment and K-12 urban education.
• Highly qualified candidates will possess or be in the process of obtaining a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience.
More about the Hiring Process
Roseville Community Charter School is committed to a rigorous hiring process that seeks to identify high-quality staff members. The hiring process at RCCS is designed to communicate the school’s high expectations, determine candidates’ commitment to urban education and high expectations for all students, and to determine each individual’s proclivity to work relentlessly to ensure that students achieve at high levels.
Location & Residency
This role will be based in Newark, NJ and will require residency in New Jersey within 12 months of full-time hire.
Roseville Community Charter School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to ApplyTo apply: https://www.applitrack.com/rosevillecharter/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Administration
22 total views, 1 today