Full-Time Public Relations Senior Account Executive
- Knack for creating great working relationships and collaborating with teams and clients.
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and accurately with various audiences.
- Experience in social media and content marketing, including paid and owned channels.
- Passion for and experience in editorial-style storytelling in multiple channels and formats.
- Sound strategic thinking – with an ability to prioritize activities to meet business goals.
- Experience with social and digital analytics platforms and analysis of data to inform strategies.
- A strong aptitude and curiosity for new and emerging digital trends; plus, a desire to experiment with these trends, new ideas and technologies.
- A passion to produce great work, and an unbridled desire to make a mark on our clients, agency, community and industry by finding unexpected solutions, listening as passionately as you speak, and leaving everything you touch a little better than you found it.
- Manage client relationships on a daily basis as part of a larger client service team. Tasks include leading client status meetings, formal reporting, daily communications (in-person, via electronic channels and by phone), completing written documentation such as scopes of work, and managing client budgets and timelines.
- Maintain effective, timely and valuable client contact. Respond to questions/issues quickly, honestly and completely.
- Create and manage execution of an editorial content calendar, including concepting, completing a variety of short- and long-form writing assignments and working with creative partners.
- Manage paid social media budget, working with media team to provide weekly updates of budget status and results to client.
- Manage social media analytics, working with the agency’s analytics team and providing monthly data reports to internal and client teams, and completing quarterly results and trend reports.
- Keep track of competitive efforts and complete social listening, analyzing results and preparing reports for the team and clients.
- Monitor social media and industry trends, and proactively bring ideas forward that meet client objectives.
- Orchestrate agency teams and resources, facilitating collaboration to deliver on client needs and strategic priorities.
How to ApplyPlease visit https://marcusthomasllc.com/jobs to submit an application.
39 total views, 1 today