Full-Time Public Relations Account Executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and accurately with various audiences.
- Knowledge of and experience with earned and owned media, including news, social and influencer, along with strategies and tactics within.
- Sound strategic thinking – with an ability to identify and prioritize activities that support client objectives.
- Experience with native and/or third-party social analytics platforms, social listening platforms and/or editorial tracking tools.
- A strong aptitude and curiosity for new and emerging digital trends; plus, a desire to experiment with these trends, new ideas and technologies.
- Knack for creating great working relationships and collaborating with teams and clients.
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects without missing deadlines and keeping calm under pressure.
- A passion to produce great work, and an unbridled desire to make a mark on our clients, agency, community and industry by finding unexpected solutions, listening as passionately as you speak, and leaving everything you touch a little better than you found it.
- Manage details for public relations, social media and influencer marketing projects; individual will own specific projects or components of larger initiatives.
- Support client relationships as part of a larger client service team, participating in client status meetings, maintaining status and other client reports, assisting with scope-of-work development and creating and managing project timelines.
- Maintain effective and timely team and client communication. Keep team leadership apprised of details and respond to questions/issues quickly, honestly and completely.
- Conduct social listening and editorial monitoring, analyzing results and preparing reports for the team and clients.
- Assist with content creation, including concepting, completing a variety of short- and long-form writing assignments and working with creative partners.
- Develop editorial ideas, pitch media and manage editorial relationships.
- Serve as a liaison to other disciplines within the agency, managing resources to complete projects and facilitating collaboration to deliver on client needs and strategic priorities.
How to ApplyPlease visit https://marcusthomasllc.com/jobs to submit an application.
36 total views, 1 today