Part-Time PT Parking Control Officer
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Deadline: This posting is open until filled
Salary: Compensation range is $19.38- $22.15 per hour.
The Oshkosh Police Department is searching for a Part-Time Parking Control Officer. This is a part-time, hourly, non-exempt position with a full benefits package. This position works 5 days on, 2 days off then 5 days on, 3 days off from 12:30 a.m. – 5:30 a.m. for 25 hours/week.
The Parking Control Officer is a non-sworn position and is responsible for enforcing and issuing all parking violations. Other duties may include:
• Responding to parking ticket appeals;
• Preparing for court and testifying in court honestly, impartially and convincingly;
• Operating a motor vehicle under various conditions;
• Caring for and maintaining department vehicles and equipment issued or assigned;
• Preparing and submitting written and daily activity reports;
• Entering overnight parking permission data;
• Tracking parking issues;
• Assisting other Police Department personnel, including sworn officers and civilian staff, as requested.
Qualified candidates will be at least 18 years old and a citizen of the United States, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
How to ApplyPlease visit the employment section on our website for a full description of the position and benefits offered, as well as to apply: www.ci.oshkosh.wi.us. The City of Oshkosh is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
147 total views, 1 today