Full-Time Project Manager Microsoft Solutions
Project Manager Microsoft Solutions – Boston, MA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Project Management team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Project Manager to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
New Signature seeks a dedicated and experienced professional as a Project Manager for our Microsoft solutions projects. The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully leading multiple complex, large-scale projects autonomously, and will be an expert in making prudent business decisions that directly affect the customers’ experience.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Full lifecycle Microsoft solutions project management on challenging and complex projects, with very demanding clients and little oversight
- Collaborating with Sales teams, including scoping and pricing new opportunities, proposal and contract development, client meetings and relationship development
- Structuring consulting engagements
- Setting and managing client expectations regarding the project and pursuing applicable follow-up opportunities
- Collaborating with fellow PMs on project staffing and task allocation
- Coordinating managed communications between client and internal team
- Managing milestones for successful, on-time, on-budget completion, providing reporting as necessary against baseline schedule, and conducting post-project lessons learned meetings
- Maintaining and reporting on Risk, Actions, Issues and Decision (RAID Log) for projects
- Preparing for all project reviews (status reports, Steering Committee meetings)
- Providing feedback to technical team leads on the performance of project teams
- Supporting the administrative aspects of engagements, such as:
- Setting up charge codes, establishing project schedules, and following deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures to Delivery Management standards
- Reporting project progress, maintaining/updating issues, and risks
- Tracking and ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring deliverables and receivables for project
- Reporting project progress, maintaining/updating issues and risks, logging hours and expenses and verifying/approving team hours/expenses on a weekly basis
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years of infrastructure project management experience within the IT project field
What technical skills are required to be successful in this role?
- Recent project management experience within the Microsoft stack (Exchange, O365, Access and Identity, Azure, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- Ability to apply proven project management methodologies and practices, including IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), or Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent)
- Demonstrated familiarity and experience in using MS Project / Project Online
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Demonstrated understanding continuous improvement and driving organizational maturity in an evolving environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Attention to detail in both administrative and project/program activities
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent desired
- PMP certification preferred
Does the role require travel?
- Travel up to 30% of the time might be required.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4071410003/?gh_jid=4071410003
115 total views, 1 today