Full-Time Project Manager IV-Technical/Scrum Master
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for all aspects of assigned technical projects. Projects may be focused on:
* The development of new or upgraded products and services
* Internal information system-specific projects that may involve the development or enhancement of internal applications, technology integration, and/or infrastructure environment build-out
* Delivery by service teams for outsourced solutions to external clients; or
* Delivery of new or enhanced products and/or services to improve customer satisfaction through the use of technology, which may include customizations to base products to meet client requirements, system integration with other Black Knight or third-party products, or consulting projects and engagements.
Typically involves extensive interactions with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams. May work at client sites from time to time.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plans and coordinates all aspects of technical projects from initiation through delivery.
* Working heavily on web/mobile application implementation
* Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
* Ensures requirements for internal technology projects align to operational standards. Develops alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
* Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
* Identifies needed resources for projects; defines and assigns major project roles.
* Assigns and monitors work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field- based employees on technical matters as needed.
* Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
* Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical teams, in internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
* Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups in Black Knight and/or in client organizations.
* Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams, and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
* May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
* Identifies project management coordination process gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
* Some travel may be required.
* Performs additional related duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* A strong technical background is required to manage technical projects and handle competing interests. Active pursuit of Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Professional Scrum Master (PSM), and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
* Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge-PMBOK)
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Scrum Master highly preferred
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Agile tool suite background a plus (i.e. Rally, Jira, Version One Confluence, Agile Central) highly preferred
* In depth Agile knowledge with the ability to coach others on Agile practices and principles
* Have experience with different Agile frameworks (XP, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe)
* Have experience as a Coach/Scrum Master with several team start-up’s and ability to be a servant leader for multiple scrum teams (2-3 at minimum) with globally distributed teams
* Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles
* Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry
* Knowledge of financial services industry
* Knowledge of company’s products and services
* Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, issues and action items database, SLIM Estimate, Metrics and Control, Plan View, Platinum Process Continuum)
* Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
* Skill in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely-differing viewpoints
* Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
* Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Project Manager IV – Technical
Expert/lead role. Expert knowledge of project management and advanced technical knowledge. Works on complex assignments that involve a high degree of risk, impacts to business unit performance and makes use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within the technical project management specialty. May coach and/or mentor more junior project management and support staff. Generally manages very large projects or medium client programs (i.e., approximately 30,000 to 100,000 project hours with a team of 60 to 150 team members, an internal cost of
$3,000,000 to more than $5,000,000, and a project duration of 6 to 18 months) of high risk, high complexity, high client and/or Black Knight visibility, and the relationship is strategic to the Black Knight portfolio. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requi res more than ten (10) years of work experience managing technical projects in financial services or a related industry OR in a related technical field (e.g., application development, technology integration, business analysis, client technology consulting) OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjM3NjE3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
19 total views, 1 today