Temporary Project Manager
IT PROJECT MANAGER – REMOTE
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for an IT Project Manager for a client based in Jacksonville, FL. This position is 100% remote working east coast business hours. This is a starting out as a contract position running through December 2022 with strong potential to extend longer or possibly convert to FTE. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and well-respected organization that offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
Candidates must have permanent work authorization and work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Third party candidates are not eligible for this role.
• Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
• Accountable for managing and monitoring project performance of multiple projects with one or more internal and external dependencies, multiple scopes, including: providing guidance to Leadership and core team which consist of Business/IT and external entities.
• Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
• Identifies, negotiates, communicates and manages project changes. Reports status of project, including project risks, to customers, project team, supervisor, Project Offices, governance and other key staff
• Oversee product documentation and archiving and adheres to the Project Management standards for project closure.
• Responsible for managing external and vendor relationships (including the SOW) and managing to implementation of deliverables and schedules
• Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes.
• Ability to manage migration projects for network technologies and other as needed.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Understanding of and SDLC disciplines
• Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
• Broad knowledge of IT functions.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
• Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk , and dependency updates.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
• Strong Communications (written and verbal)
• Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
• Expert in MS Project 2010
• Expert in MS Excel
– Have experience Migrating network devices/refreshing Devices
– Good understanding of SQL/Data Base/Agile/Waterfall
– Remedy/Rally/SAFe knowledge
– Have a willingness to ask questions
– Healthcare exp
3-5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as an IT Project
Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Mathematics, or Business-related field or relevant work experience
• PMP – Project Management Professional
• Experience using Agile methodology
How to ApplyWould you like to know more about our new opportunity? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Siana Mason at email@example.com, or apply online while viewing all open jobs at www.arcgonline.com. ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked a top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed. ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
586 total views, 0 today