Full-Time Project Lead (Political Agency)
At Trilogy Interactive, we inspire movements. We tell stories that turn heads. We win progress when it matters the most. And now, we want you to join us! We are a team of dynamic, diverse and passionate progressives who work with some of the biggest names in progressive politics.
Do you love working with people to build long-term relationships? Do you wake up with big ideas you can’t wait to try out? Do you have experience managing projects to meet aggressive deadlines and goals?
If so, throw your hat in the ring and apply to be our newest account leader in Berkeley, CA.
As a Project Lead, you will manage a team to deliver industry-leading results for a host of political, advocacy, and non-profit clients. Drawing on your experience with progressive politics and project management, you will develop innovative digital advocacy, fundraising, and advertising campaigns that shape your community and the country’s future.
To accomplish that, our Project Leads need to:
- Manage client relationships — from conference calls to budgets — and an internal team of digital and communications specialists.
- Oversee content development and creative production (including email, advertising, social media, and multimedia content), production, reporting, and optimization of clients’ campaign plans.
- Provide final internal approval for all client deliverables.
- Advise and collaborate with Trilogy’s Creative and Media teams on significant client project components including ad buys and websites.
- Research, test, and implement new digital advertising and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Leverage relationships for business development, participate in marketing and proposal development, and represent Trilogy at industry conferences.
People with all types of experiences, backgrounds, and interests can excel at this position. But here are a few traits most successful Project Leads will bring to the table:
- You are organized: You find pleasure in guiding multiple people through dozens of tasks and assignments at once without ever missing a beat, and enjoy developing systems to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks.
- You are creative: You love to write (or edit!) and you’re always coming up with new strategic ideas to try out.
- You are never satisfied: You aren’t just interested in checking boxes; rather, you continually push your team to test out new strategies that improve results.
- You love building relationships: Your communications in person or by phone and email aren’t just about the next task, but show concern for developing long-term rapport with clients, partners, and fellow team members.
- You’ve got a political gut: Clients trust you because they know you get it: the politics, the context, the positions, and the issues that drive them.
- You are curious: What’s the newest digital organizing trend? How can we use today’s news in our work? What’s going on in a client’s community?
- You are a leader: You take an interest in the personal and professional growth of your fellow team members. You contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- You have experience: Probably about 3-5 years, either in progressive politics, organizing, or digital media.
While direct technical execution is not a required function of this role, we find familiarity with the following techniques and technologies is helpful in performing the role of Project Lead at Trilogy, and they should be highlighted in your application materials if any apply:
- Website analytics and other performance metrics
- Social media management
- Digital advertising and related performance analysis
- Comfort working in a CMS to manage website content
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Test design and interpretation
- Experience with graphic design and/or video production projects
We believe we do our best work by drawing on our diverse range of staff backgrounds, and strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and those with physical challenges and disabilities to apply.
Salary: $55,000-$70,000 annually. Exact title and salary to be determined based on experience.
Location: Berkeley, CA
Benefits: Fully-funded health insurance, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. Paid parental and family leave plans. 401k program with employer contribution.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Berkeley Project Lead in the subject line. Please feel free to email us with any questions.
36 total views, 1 today