Full-Time Project Engineer-Facility
The Facility Project Engineer will be involved in the execution of these capital projects as well as supporting the maintenance and daily operations of the high-tech clean rooms, equipment and facilities associated with Biopharma commercial and R&D Development.
- The design, planning, cost estimating, project management and construction of facility architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other associated GMP and general office related facilities systems. Support process improvement initiatives and capital projects utilizing sound Good Engineering Practices and design.
- The size of capital project may range from $5,000 to $5,000,000.
- Understand equipment and methods of operation, including manufacturing & process equipment, BMS/BAS/EMS, fire/life safety, purified water, environmental monitoring, and other systems.
- Support Capital Projects and Facility Expansion initiatives utilizing Good Engineering Practices and design. Maintain compliance to all applicable ordinances, codes, and regulations.
- Comply with safety procedures and requirements.
- Complete investigations and corrective/preventative actions of deviations / non-conformances. Contribute to change controls, CAPAs, and investigations.
- Be part of the team that support afterhours facility needs activities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in a regulated industry/environment (GMP preferred).
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Vendor management experience.
- Experience running capital projects preferred.
- Ability to apply sound engineering logic to solve complex problems, to properly assess risks, and make decisions accordingly.
- Experience with facility and/or clean room design preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- US Citizen or able to legally work in the United States of America.
- AutoCAD or similar
- Microsoft Project
- MS Word, Excel
- Experience managing capital projects
- Clean Rooms, ISO Ratings, Room Classifications
- HVAC knowledge
- Boiler system knowledge
- Chiller/Refrigeration knowledge
- Experience with Automated Building Management Systems (BMS)
- GMP experience in Pharma, Bio Pharma or Medical Device
- Ability to flex schedule when needed to support project phases.
Join our team and your voice will be heard, and your contributions will be valued. If you love to come up with new ways to make a positive difference and see them through, you will fit right in.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (including Disability/Protected Veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ferring offers a competitive total compensation package inclusive of but not limited to the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation policy, paid holidays, sick days, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
How to ApplyApply here: https://smrtr.io/fDWQC Visit our career Page: Your Career at Ferring - Ferring Global Referrer; Milanie Noriega
47 total views, 1 today