Full-Time Project Administrator II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for planning and coordinating project schedules, budgets, and administrative tasks. Supports the project team by performing administrative activities and facilitating project logistics (e.g., meetings, conference rooms, conference calls).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists in the daily coordination of various assigned projects.
* Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans, including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording meeting minutes and documenting them promptly for distribution to project team members.
* Serves as a communication liaison between clients, the project team, and other Black Knight functional or departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects of projects and to ensure they are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
* Tracks project progress, and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles. Assists in ensuring projects remain on schedule and within time and cost constraints.
* May work with others to identify and categorize project risk and issues related to cost/estimates, schedule, quality, and employee retention.
* Provides timely project or sub-plan deliverables that align with the project or program plan structure, and provides timely status updates to Black Knight and client management highlighting potential issues/problems.
* Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings and/or conference calls, developing agendas, answering routine questions, preparing correspondence and progress reports, and participating in event coordination.
* Anticipates the needs of project, program and PMO management, and makes independent decisions and takes action to meet those needs.
* Furnishes and obtains information from project management and representatives from clients or Black Knight organizations.
* Performs additional related duties as designed.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
* Knowledge of the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge – PMBOK)
* Proven experience providing independent judgment and discretion
* Proven experience working independently under general instructions on a large variety of special projects
* Effective analytical, problem- solving, interpersonal and time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to utilize project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools)
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
Project Administrator II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Drafts reports for project managers that include project schedules, tasks, deliverables and budget. Provides high level of assistance to program/project managers that ensure projects are carried out according to plan. May resolve project issues with appropriate personnel. Works on moderately complex assignments that require broad project management skills. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with project or program managers on complex projects or issues. Generally supports two to six (2-6) medium to large client projects of medium to high risk and complexity to establish and maintain project management plans within organizational standards. Typically requires four (4) or more years of work experience administering projects or in other professional exempt-level positions, such as one in business analysis, programming or professional services.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guODY4NTMuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
18 total views, 1 today