Full-Time PROGRAM MANAGER, TRAINING AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT GPT – 31494
235 work days
Salary Range: $62,600-$75,802
Essential Functions and Objectives:
Create, maintain, and deliver training on new and existing initiatives; including technology tools used throughout the District. The ideal candidate will have a background in instructional design, demonstrate exceptional presentation skills, possess a strong technical skill set, as well as a creative lens to support creation of online training. This position will look for opportunities to extend and improve training by integrating blended learning solutions and driving innovation. This person will support existing and new programs by maintaining materials and ensuring all resources have up-to-date content for both technical and operational curriculum. This position will drive data collection and will employ data analysis to ensure the training fulfills the objectives to improve the organizational capability with HR tools, programs, process and competencies.
– Design and conduct technical and operational training.
– Assess business needs and determine course approach to achieve predetermined results.
– Conduct needs analysis and align with best practices for adult learning.
– Conduct course evaluations delivering relevant metrics of success and make data driven decisions regarding course improvement.
– Develop and deliver blended learning solutions.
– Manage large and small events for employee development and facilitate New Hire Orientation.
– Develop, deliver and provide support for DPS faculty and staff in the use of HR technologies.
– Prepare and update user training material and job aides as needed.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– 3- 5 years of applicable experience.
– Proven ability and experience in classroom setting and web delivered formats.
– Proficiency using computer-based software and online resources to develop training materials (such as MS Suite, Adobe Suite, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, InDesign, Explee, TechSmith, Google Suite, WordPress, social media).
– Ability to work independently as well as collaborate and communicate effectively within a team.
– Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in the face of change.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to be self-reflective and willing to incorporate feedback into training deliveries.
– Demonstrated skills facilitating to adult audiences.
– Knowledge of adult learning principles.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
Our Human Resources Team is an integral part of DPS. Although we aren’t always in the schools, we’re in it for the kids. We work closely with our school leaders to ensure we’re putting great teachers in every classroom, and take great care to ensure DPS hires and retains the highest quality candidates for all roles throughout the district. We do this by incorporating our Shared Core Values—Students First, Integrity, Equity, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun – into everything we do. Additionally, we support retention of our valued team members in a variety of ways including facilitating professional development and performance management activities and designing and managing Total Rewards Programs to help Team DPS achieve health and wellness for themselves and their families. When you join us, you join a dedicated, diverse team of over one hundred professionals who come from many walks of life. One thing we all share is a deep sense of commitment to support Denver Public Schools’ vision: Every Child Succeeds.
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/y9kagssc
164 total views, 1 today