Full-Time Program Coordinator – Business Opportunity & Workforce Development
- Plan short- and long-term program goals.
- Set overall work priorities and assist with the day-to-day management of a BOWD Specialist and a BOWD Coordinator to ensure appropriate supportive services are timely and efficiently delivered to certified firms.
- Collaborate with small and minority businesses, internal and external stakeholders, including prime contractors, community partners and associations to develop strategic partnership activities.
- Maintain scorecard information for tracking and reporting.
- Assist with the development of state/federal budgets, including preparing annual Statements of Work for Federal Highway (FHWA);
- Market the BOWD program by attending trade shows, conferences and outreach/networking events.
- Provide education and training opportunities for certified firms.
- Respond to inquiries from small/minority businesses and community/collaborative partners.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for NCDOT and FHWA.
- Plan and deliver workshops, trainings, webinars, and other programs for small/disadvantaged businesses.
- Develop and create marketing materials for Supportive Services program events and communications.
- Provide case management support for certified firms.
- Engage statewide certified firms through marketing campaigns and other innovative strategies to promote BOWD program services.
- Lead project management of consultant contracts, including soliciting, negotiating, and monitoring work.
- We would love candidates with working knowledge of programs supporting Disadvantaged Business Enterprise programs, Small Professional Services Firms, and Small Business Enterprises in training, education, and technical assistance.
- Experience exercising judgment and discretion in establishing, applying, and interpreting federal/state laws, policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Considerable knowledge of business administration and workforce development relating to small/minority businesses.
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective strategic relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience developing and leading in-person and virtual trainings, workshops, webinars, and presentations.
- Working experience participating effectively in program planning, evaluation, and program quality control methods.
- Bachelor’s degree, and
- 3+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/bdhw2fdz
117 total views, 0 today