Full-Time Program Associate/Operations Associate, Oakland
Fiscal Management Associates (FMA) is a growth-oriented management consulting firm dedicated to building the capacity of the nonprofit sector. We partner with nonprofits, philanthropy, and government to help organizations attain operational excellence, ensure financial sustainability and effectively achieve their desired impact. Our collaborative approach includes client input and involvement at each stage of an engagement.
FMA is made up of a highly diverse team, coming from a wide range of cultural and economic backgrounds and representing a spectrum of experience, race, age, gender, ethnicity, ability, and sexual orientation. A Latina-founded and led organization, FMA draws upon its staff to deliver services that are sensitive to the needs and values of both nonprofit and funding organizations.
Our team works with leaders who are organizing youth movements, fighting against racial and gender inequities, using art for civic engagement, and providing fundamental services to those who need it most, to name a few. Our consulting and training services have consistently earned recognition for their pragmatism and relevance.
FMA is seeking a full-time Program Associate to be based out of our Oakland office. As the Program Associate, you will provide internal operational support to the growing team, as well as provide logistical support for the team’s external-facing client engagements. Utilizing exceptional project management and problem-solving skills, you will be instrumental in coordinating various aspects of FMA’s services and other operational and administrative duties to enhance the services provided to our nonprofit and foundation clients. You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and enjoy working in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
What You’ll Do
Your work will include responsibilities in the following areas:
Internal Operational Support
• Provide support for consulting team members, including calendar management, travel booking, expense reporting, billing and invoicing, and other administrative needs
• Oversee Oakland office operations, including ordering office supplies and coordinating local events
• Maintain and manage client set-up within our internal software systems
• Actively participate in team meetings, planning sessions, retreat planning, and professional development opportunities
• Other team and firm-wide activities, as needed
External Training & Consulting Services Support
• Project manage training events to ensure seamless execution; this includes vetting training sites, ordering and maintaining supplies, preparing materials, coordinating mailings, managing room set up and technology requirements, and tracking attendance
• Coordinate internal planning and debriefing sessions
• Communicate with funders and clients regarding space needs and scheduling
• Update customized WordPress pages for clients participating in cohort training series
• Prepare and summarize training evaluation data
• Introduce ideas to increase organizational efficiencies and improved communication with clients
Who You Are
• You have a GED or high school diploma and at least 2 years of relevant administrative experience
• You are highly organized and detail-oriented
• You possess excellent project management skills
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills
• You have a track record of strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work with diverse stakeholders
• You are a strong critical thinker and problem solver
• You are interested in the nonprofit sector (preferred)
• You are proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (preferred)
FMA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law – and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, this includes qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. FMA hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. FMA is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applicants of marginalized identities to apply for this position.
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume and cover letter using the link provided below. https://fma.applytojob.com/apply/iZPAqnzTtU/Program-AssociateOperations-Associate-Oakland?referrer=20200311231023FMX3H7OACPDX2GQL
47 total views, 1 today