Full-Time Profile Support IT Business Consultant III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for partnering with internal and external clients to develop and resolve operational solutions. Provides technical direction while guiding clients through the implementation of software products.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works directly with a client to identify and resolve operational issues, to solve problems or make decisions requiring technical expertise or specialized knowledge.
* Works as the primary focal point for delivery and on-going production support of the monthly MSP profile to profile clients.
* Facilitates communication with profile clients and partners with them to resolve any issues encountered with the monthly profiles.
* Collaborates with the development team to prepare estimates of resources needed to complete activities and projects.
* Manages projects or project sub-plans by developing, coordinating and controlling the steps necessary to carry out a project within established time frame, quality and requirements.
* Investigates client needs, regulations, and technology to provide input into the design of a new system, system enhancements, or acquired software or hardware.
* Elicits and clearly defines client needs by assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential business solutions.
* Prepares and updates written material and explanations to accompany systems, programs, and program changes.
* Provides complex and/or specialized business function/end-user support to various short- and/or long-term clients.
* Coordinates and executes testing for multiple, major applications. Develops and coordinates training for client personnel.
* Evaluates and documents the performance of tested software and the quality testing process, in conjunction with the development team, to provide feedback to project team and management for current and future reference.
* Provides vendor relations and client support, training and testing within the area of expertise.
* Independently resolves errors and issues as they occur with minimum involvement and guidance from management.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Servicing experience highly preferred
* Functional knowledge of LoanSphere MSP is required
* Functional knowledge in the following area(s) is highly preferred:
* TSO, JCL, CICS, FM, ODDS, YEAR-END SUBSYSTEM, VSAM, PCR trans, NDM, common MSP and CICS files, and basic COBOL programming.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Familiarity with BK products and services
* Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
* Awareness of system-development protocol
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for external clients
* Functional knowledge of how MSP operates technically
IT Business Consultant III
Advanced level role. Possesses a broad understanding of developing and resolving operational solutions and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to internal and external clients. Supports several moderately to highly complex projects. Works with business partners across multiple business functions to identify and resolve operational issues, to solve problems or make decisions requiring technical expertise or specialized knowledge. Displays significant knowledge of the business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business. Generally works on multiple projects at a time as a project team member, and occasionally as a project team leader. Typically requires six (6) or more years of experience in a relevant business analysis/consulting role and demonstrated experience as the project team leader for a large project.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci42MDk4My4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
120 total views, 1 today