Temporary Professional Business Support – Performance & Compliance Analyst II
Job Type : Contract
Contract length: 07 Months
Pay Range : $ 21.42– 21.42 /Hr
- The work of Analysts is guided by precedents, well-defined policy, and supervisory review.
- Incumbents determine their own priorities and may deviate from established procedures and practices as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability.
What Will You Be Doing
- The functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in
- making business decisions. Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning,
- trending, measuring, controlling risk, contracting and administration. Present findings and
- articulate results.
- Monitor, maintain and test the Company’s systems that manage business and work processes.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure
- continuous improvement, good client relations, compliance and adherence to business and
- system requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
- Quickly gain understanding of existing business process design, identify, obtain leadership
- approval, and implement improvement opportunities
- Serve as Sales Operations Primary Point of Contact for various corporate projects and initiatives
- Serve as primary contact for facilitating technical inquiries and / or issues
- Ensure achievement of project goals through identification and resolution
- Coordinate with IT partners to ensure technical issues and dependencies are resolved timely.
- Provide both formal and informal testing support to assist the Development Team
- Serves as a liaison between the Development Team activities, Business Design Team, and
- Participate on or lead smaller departmental projects or components of projects. May plan,
- organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence
- to project management standards and reporting requirements.
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs,
- education sessions, certifications, etc. for primarily internal audiences.
- Develop and build internal partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration
- and effective working relationships within own department.
What You Must Have
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably Small Group or Large Group Sales process experience
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience, preferably
- demonstrated knowledge of Large / Small Group Health and Ancillary New Sale and Renewal processes
- Knowledge of Health Care industry, related to acquisition and activation of coverage (Sales,
- Underwriting and Enrollment, Maintenance, & Billing)
- Experience supporting Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies
- Experience developing Business Requirements and User Stories
General Physical Demands
- Exerting up to ten pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
- Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at email@example.com. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
66 total views, 1 today