Full-Time Production Support Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages a technical staff of Production Support personnel who are proficient with all software systems running on various technical platforms in use by Black Knight. Staff is responsible for maintaining the availability and performance of the production-processing environment while delivering high quality customer support and achie ving customer satisfaction.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads development of innovation and strategic direction in application theories/principle concepts for a wide variety of production support issues.
* Provides lead representation for the Production Control area containing detailed information for outage situations with internal/external clients. Assesses risk and manages activities affecting the production environment.
* Provides direct internal and external customer support for system availability and service delivery.
* Manages the timely processing of daily production batch jobs running on multiple scheduling systems.
* Leads and develops the Production Support Supervisors and/or technical support personnel to ensure career growth and achievement of organizational goals, including interim and annual performance reviews.
* Makes personnel decisions, including hires, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
* Provides detailed production support information for internal/external clients, and deals effectively with issues that are complex, confidential and sensitive in nature.
* Provides status reporting to management for assigned shift.
* Develops departmental budgets and tracks expenses to avoid bottom-line variances.
* Manages production processing of all interfacing application products and services.
* Researches and evaluates new products and systems that could meet data center needs.
* Coordinates the installation and testing of operating system hardware and software.
* Monitors Command Center access and security procedures.
* Participates in disaster recovery/business continuity and year-end processing activities as needed.
* Trains department staff to handle issues that arise and how to resolve them.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Also requires a minimum level of production processing experience commensurate for the job level and experience supervising or leading technical support personnel.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of company software products
* Knowledge of mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
* Strong technical understanding of data processing, both mainframe and open systems
* Knowledge of banking applications and their interdependencies
* Proven project management and excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* 24 X 7 production support operations
Production Support Manager
Middle level management role. Demonstrates broad knowledge of production support with strong leadership skills. Typically responsible for managing one or more production shifts on one or more processing platforms. Resolves issues and contributes to business unit/area development. Directly responsible for managing a Production Support staff of four (4) or more direct reports, including supervisors and technical support individual contributors. Manages twenty five (25) or more overall subordinates. Works closely with senior management on departmental issues. Has wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than six (6) years of production support or computer operations experience with at least three (3) years of leadership responsibility. May be required to work second or third shift.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suODI0MjIuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
38 total views, 2 today