Full-Time Production Support Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Monitors software applications, systems and hardware in the computer processing environment. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner to meet service levels and standards for the job. Conducts test of hardware and/or software changes or changes to processes and procedures before implementation in the processing environmen t. Typically supports production environments but may support only nonproduction environments.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains the scheduling system and new/improved work procedures for the processing environment.
* Monitors the applications, systems and hardware in the processing environment for abnormal processing conditions.
* Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software systems, operations processing, and assigned processing environments.
* When solving a mainframe production or system problem, makes effective use of tools and resources, such as DDF, BBI, Controlm, TSO/ISPF, OMEGAMON, Netstat, Connex, Netview, PCS, MICALL, etc. to solve the problem. Makes effective use of tools and resources, such as ITO Message Browser, TSO/ISPF, Whats UP Gold, Glance Plus, Voiceplan, ECS/Controlm, Networker, ADSM, pcANYWHERE, ACSl5, etc. to solve open systems production or system problems. Utilizes manuals, write-ups and other tools as an aid in solving the problem. Contacts others who are experienced in the area for ideas about the problem.
* Contributes to the body of knowledge by adding solutions and other information that would be useful to others.
* Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards for the job.
* Coordinates the testing of applications, systems, processes and procedures, hardware and/or software changes.
* Analyzes and implements changes or additions to software systems and operations procedures.
* Trains internal customers (employees) on changes, new systems or new procedures.
* May identify new tools, technology, or processes that improve the overall processing environment or processing efficiency.
* Assists in the definition of external and internal customer problems and needs. Discusses expectations with customers. May explain solutions directly to customers where appropriate.
* Maintains the operations support disaster recovery/business continuity plans for the assigned processing environments.
* Coordinates and conducts disaster recovery testing as required, documents test results, and documents modifications required for future testing.
* Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of company software products
* Knowledge of different topologies and how they interact
* Knowledge of how Server clusters work
* Knowledge of Application pools
* Proficient knowledge of virtual environments
* Basic UNIX commands
* Service Desk or Service Now experience is preferred
* Ability to read network diagrams
* Knowledge of mainframe and/or open systems operating systems
* Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources for mainframe and/or open system processing environments
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients (e.g., executive, management. individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Production Support Analyst II
Intermediate professional role requiring moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical processing environments. Possesses systems knowledge in at least one specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior production/operations support staff. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of production/operations support or computer operations experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci40MDk5MC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
35 total views, 1 today