Full-Time PRODUCTION DESIGNER
Cambridge Innovation Institute
Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree in art, design, or a related field of study and a positive attitude with a strong work ethic. The applicant must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant work experience is desirable.
Key responsibilities of CII’s Production Designer include:
• Preparing files for print or web
• Creating web banners and print ads based on existing brand designs
• Updating content of brochure PDFs
• Organizing and filing of a wide range of images and files
• Working with various graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application.
• Maintaining and updating InDesign and Photoshop Design templates
Requirements for CII’s Production Designer:
• Requires related work experience.
• Formal design education, training or experience required.
• Knowledge of principles of design, including layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design trends.
• Must be able to work on a PC-based computer.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
• Must be able to take direction and organize marketing projects on your own when needed.
• Consistently apply and enforce style / brand guidelines.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational / communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
***Please include portfolio examples or a website link with your application materials.
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts. We actively promote training and career development at all levels of experience and responsibility.
· Competitive compensation
· Flexible work schedules
· No formal dress code in the office
· Company-wide social events
· Workout room & personal trainer and healthy snacks & drinks at headquarters office
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits:
· Health and dental insurance
· Generous paid leave
· Company profit share
· 401(k) with matching company contributions
· Tuition & training reimbursement
· Life and disability insurance
· FSA plan
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How to Apply***Please email resume and portfolio examples or a website link to firstname.lastname@example.org
106 total views, 1 today