Full-Time Product Support Representative III (Account Management)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Administers the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that use Black Knight software products and ensure that the quality and utilization of Black Knight software products satisfies client needs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provides in-depth product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
– Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
– Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
– Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
– Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
– Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
– Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
– Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily client-centric activities.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
– Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
– Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
– Knowledge of Black Knight products and services
– Strong analytical skills
– Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
– Organizational and time management skills required
– Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
– Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong problem solving skills
Product Support Representative III
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Handles calls more complex in nature. Possesses in-depth knowledge of one or more Black Knight products. Uses SQL, Crystal Reports, or report manager to build moderately complex reports. Researches technical issues and documents resolution. May look at or debug code using such languages as COBOL, XML. Writes simple to moderately complex test plans and test cases to ensure changes that are made to the application meet client needs and maintain application integrity. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior staff. Works under general supervision with increasing latitude for independent judgment. Works on cases that last several hours to several days. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of demonstrated experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNDI1NjguMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
54 total views, 2 today