Full-Time Product Support Representative II (Technical)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Administers the necessary product requirements to maintain consistent account control of clients that use Black Knight software products and ensure that the quality and utilization of Black Knight software products satisfies client needs.
This position can sit in any of the following Black Knight office locations:
* Cincinnati, OH
* Houston, TX
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides in-depth product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
* Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution.
* Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
* Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
* Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
* Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
* Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
* Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily client-centric activities.
* Provides external technical configurations for the customer.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; software technology industry experience also a plus
* Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services is a plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Knowledge of programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
* Organizational and time management skills required
* Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
* Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Working knowledge of XML, Java, and/or SQL is a plus
Product Support Representative II
Developing proficiencies role. Basic skill with moderate level of proficiency. Has broad understanding in one or more Black Knight Products. Follows scripts or uses documentation to solve problems. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically requires up to three (3) years of experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXNjaWFsby4xMjMxOS4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
89 total views, 1 today