Full-Time Product Support Representative 1
Highly prefer candidates work from our Overland Park, KS office. Local candidates will have flexibility to work remote up to two days per week. Non-local candidates may work remotely with expected travel to the Overland Park, KS office up to once per year.
Provides in-depth product support to Black Knight clients by resolving incoming inquiries through phone and e-mail communication. Administers the necessary requirements to resolve and maintain client accounts and ensures that the quality and utilization of Black Knight software products satisfies client needs.
- Maintains and fosters the relationship between the clients and Black Knight by ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining client communication and problem resolution
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters
- Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning software applications and recommends corrective action
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Recreates client issues in test environment, identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Requires 0 – 1+ years of product and/or application support, customer-facing experience in a call center, or other relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Black Knight’s products, services, and capabilities
- Experience in troubleshooting and triaging software applications
- UAT or other application testing experience
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
Black Knight carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, specialty, experience, and work location. The base salary (exempt) or hourly rate (non-exempt) is just one component of the total rewards package offered to our employees, including potential bonus or commission eligibility, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), matching 401(k) plan and matching employee stock purchase plan.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWtpYmJsZS44NTYzNy4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
52 total views, 1 today