Full-Time Product Strategy Analyst I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages the product strategy function responsible for planning and developing a product strategy roadmap across all of Black Knight. Responsible for long-term goals and strategic objectives to ensure alignment with the company’s product strategy goals. Tracks the competition, and identifies threats or opportunities as well a s identifies gaps in current product offerings and potential product retirement strategies.
Analyzes issues that affect productivity, profitability, and growth. Identifies, researches, and evaluates new business opportunities and market initiatives. Develops business and strategic plans.
Note: Incumbents assigned to this job family must be reviewed and approved by Corporate Compensation.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plans, manages and controls the activities of one or more teams of analysts that evaluate, analyze, and formulate strategies for business growth and/or improving productivity and profitability and that provide business intelligence and strategic planning support for one or more lines of business, business segments or the enterprise.
* Identifies, researches, and evaluates new business opportunities and market initiatives by analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources.
* Brings expertise or identifies subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations and business and/or strategic plans based on company and external data analysis.
* Directs the planning and preparation of business proposals, and advises senior management by providing data-based strategic direction to identify and address business issues and opportunities.
* Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision.
* Selects, develops and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
* Performs additional related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, finance or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Thorough knowledge of products and services in assigned business operation(s)
* In-depth industry knowledge
* Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
* Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry (e.g., ISO, Six Sigma, CMM)
* Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (e.g., agile, iterative, waterfall)
* General business skills, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Ability to understand and focus on clients’ needs, establish credibility and build positive, professional relationships with clients Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
* Requires leadership and negotiation skills
Product Strategy Analyst I
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Researches and develops solutions that require analysis for review. Works on small to moderately complex projects that require increased skill in business analysis, process modeling, and financial analysis.
Processes knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment with broad implication to the business. Consults with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four (4) or more years of business analysis experience. Incumbents assigned to this job must be reviewed and approved by Corporate Compensation.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suMDA4MjEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
71 total views, 1 today