Full-Time Product-Process Trainer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts task/job based training on Black Knight products and systems for:
* New clients as part of new conversions, conversion-merger and acquisition projects;
* Existing clients who require refresher training or need to train new employees; and/or
* Black Knight employees who support the product.
Classes may be conducted at Black Knight training sites or at client locations. Classes may consist of standard or customized course content, and may use a train-the-trainer or end user approach. Based on the course, the primary audiences for training typically include personnel, system administrators, technical resources, and operational staff within client organizations.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducts training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill level of learners, the job setting, and to identify the processes and tasks performed by system users.
* Determines appropriate instructional strategy based on results of needs assessment.
* Designs, modifies, or develops instructional materials for multiple training modalities including traditional instructor-led classes, web based/virtual classes, and job-aids.
* Conducts traditional classroom or web-based training sessions, using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills, and classroom management skills at Black Knight facilities or client locations.
* Assesses training outcomes by soliciting and reviewing feedback and evaluation of classes taught.
* For systems/products trained, reviews system/software documentation from product development teams, such as release notes, system requirements, system design specifications, technical and functional system design, configuration control requirements, etc. to understand and stay current on systems changes; enhances system knowledge through hands-on practice using test banks.
* Develops and manages content and parameters of training banks including account and scenario setup, product definition across multiple applications, and security.
* Manages and completes all aspects of training projects including:
– Review of Statement of Work and other contractual client documents relevant to training services for assigned projects
– Communication with clients
– Works with implementation and client relationship teams to understand client’s business needs, adapts training context and content accordingly
– Scheduling and travel planning
– Status and expense reporting
– Follow-up and issue resolution
– Resets all parameters of training bank including student and demonstration accounts, user IDs, and passwords based on requirements for next class.
* Stays current on relevant trends within the financial services industries (e.g., banking, wealth management, insurance, regulatory) as they pertain to Black Knight products and services and specific assignments.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage or Home Equity Originations or Servicing experience required
* Experience working with Mortgage or Home Equity Originations or Operations industry business process owners highly preferred
* Familiarity with help and authoring tools preferred; MadCap Flare preferred
* Experience delivering software training required; mortgage loan origination systems preferred
* Experience using Black Knight products preferred, including but not limited to:
* Technical experience with system administration, configurations or mapping preferred
* Ability to travel required, up to 60%
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Thorough, detailed knowledge of Black Knight systems and products trained as well as Black Knight procedures
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Understanding of, and ability to demonstrate, adult education principles and techniques
* Classroom Management skills
* Understanding of banking and financial services industries and products including, but not limited to, commercial and customer banking, lending, insurance, wealth management, online banking, card services, and bill payment services
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; clear, tactful, and constructive
* Proficient with technology and office automation tools and applications
* Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs; establishing credibility; and building positive, professional, relationships with clients internally and externally
* Strong time management skills
* Attention to detail
* Analytical, problem-solving skills
* Project management skills, ability to prioritize and complete tasks
* Leadership skills
* Negotiation skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in finance or adult education or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
Product-Process Trainer II
Intermediate professional role requiting moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. Trains a full portfolio of standard multi-day courses and all standard/custom virtual courses within a primary application area (5 to 10) while concurrently developing a limited portfolio for courses (1 to 3) within one secondary application area or companion/subsystem. Completes learning plans for new courses successfully with minimal assistance from senior peers. Contributes feedback to instructional designers on less-complex course development projects. Keeps informed of product development activities to stay i nformed on the need for revisions, corrections, or changes in course materials and may make revisions in source documents using standards and templates. Typically requires a minimum of three to eight (3-8) years of experience in banking and adult education, as well as specific knowledge of Black Knight products.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNjM0MzYuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
50 total views, 1 today