Full-Time Product Marketing Manager
Premier Talent Partners is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our client’s AgTech company in San Carlos, CA. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of distilling complex business and technology strategies to clear marketing strategy and compelling messaging. This role is currently remote and candidates should ideally live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Conduct market, customer, and competitive analysis to effectively position and message the assigned portfolio from a customer-based perspective
- Design customer personas and journeys to effectively advance customers through the sales funnel
- Develop and support the implementation of the go-to-market strategy in collaboration with commercial teams to drive revenue and gross margin growth through new customer acquisition, customer retention and growth, and investments in brand equity
- Partner with product managers and designers, data science, and the business teams to develop farmer segmentation models, buyer personas, customer journeys, and product roadmaps that inform and align effective commercial activities
- Manage brand architecture, naming, and identity development projects internally
- Generate marketing strategies and annual plans informed by customer insights, sales feedback, and business strategies to deliver revenue and gross margin goals for the business
- Serve as the product champion and thought partner to the demand generation, creative services, public relations, and marketing operations teams in the development and execution of marketing materials that align with and support business strategies
- Bachelor’s/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- 7-10+ years in marketing management, ideally out of the agricultural sector
- Experience in eCommerce marketing a plus
- Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to clear marketing strategy and compelling messaging
- Left and right-brain thinking, with the ability to execute complex, quantitative analysis and develop creative brand and marketing strategies
- Ability to influence at all levels and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions
- Analytical skill set, with experience developing analysis and reports utilizing NetSuite, Tableau, and Salesforce
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
905 total views, 0 today