Full-Time Product Manager II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages product life cycle planning activities and high quality delivery of Black Knight’s products, enhancements, and releases to market. Defines product roadmap to meet market requirements in support of product line strategy by considering position in software development life cycle, product profitability, pricing strategies, client satisfaction, and sales success rate.
The Product Manager II can sit at either of the below locations:
* Primary Location: Beaverton, OR
* Secondary Location: Cincinnati, OH
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages the software product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities, including integration needs and technology advancements, are reflected.
* Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for assigned product(s).
* Works closely with the product team’s Business Analyst resources to ensure that the product roadmaps are delivered as requirements in support of release goals and objectives.
* Delivers collateral, presentations, and ROI calculators that effectively message the eLending vision and document benefits and return on investment when appropriate.
* Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
* Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs, and retirement plans.
* Tracks release schedules, keeping product development on schedule.
* Understands product’s profit and loss statement.
* May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
* Provides content and can present product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery, and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
* Engages and interacts with internal and external participants during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions.
* Practices open and honest communications with clients.
* Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
* Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral, and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
* Completes business scope documents, and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
* Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement, and monitoring progress.
* Determines success criteria and recommends “go / no go” decision.
* Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process).
* Works closely with software development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
* Provides direction to internal teams to ensure alignment with the product vision.
* Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences.
* Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings, and internal group meetings.
* May require up to 15% travel.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Product Management Life Cycle (PMLC)
* Experience in the Financial Services, Mortgage, Title or Fintech industry a plus
* Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
* Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
* Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
* Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
* Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
* Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful
* Analytical, problem solving skills
* Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
* Requires leadership and negotiation skills
* Flexibility, versatility, dependability
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate managerial role that manages through subordinate managers/supervisors the activities for multiple products including one major application and having responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect group. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advisor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, p-performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilit ies. Monitors and influences the product revenue and profitability through the client relations, sales and marketing, IT, client services, product support and/or professional services organizations. Typically requires a minimum of seven years of experience in a product management discipline as well as some client relationship management or consulting services experience. Experience in the financial services industry (preferably in product management discipline) is preferred.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjU1NzQ5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
89 total views, 1 today