Full-Time Product Manager, Ecommerce Back End Systems
Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Product Manager to help oversee the strategy, product roadmaps, and business outcomes for the marketing and analytics infrastructure that powers our ecommerce business. In this role, you’ll support our ecommerce experience through marketing technology, analytics stack, and experimentation infrastructure. You’ll also help develop APIs and back-end architecture that bolsters new initiatives (like personalization or omnichannel experiences). By working closely with our leadership team, in-house Engineering team, external partners, and other stakeholders, you’ll set targets and conduct analyses to prioritize software to build our Ecommerce business.
As a member of our growing Digital Product Management team, you’ll join us in building a customer-oriented team that delivers seamless experiences through thoughtful analytics, empathetic design, strong implementation, and a test-and-iterate culture. We’re also deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Interested? Read on!
Who you are
- Backed by 3–5 years of experience building and owning a product roadmap for ecommerce marketing technology, analytics infrastructure, or experimentation infrastructure
- Excited about partnering with engineering teams, whether you’re setting long-term strategy or getting your hands dirty delivering it incrementally
- Equipped with a technical, systems-thinking mindset, an empathy for users, and a dedication to data—all of which to help you create and deliver exceptional products
- Excited to define KPIs and measure the business impact of systems that you’ve helped develop
- Naturally curious and decisive—you dive into any available information and use those learnings to inform your decisions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and excited about partnering with a team to reduce uncertainty
- A well-rounded communicator and collaborator who loves to partner both within a product team and with cross-functional teams
- Eager to help others and passionate about creating stellar products
- Manage the product team in charge of supporting Warby Parker’s Ecommerce Back End including marketing technology, analytics, experimentation, and API
Extra credit (but not required)
- Experience with personalization architecture or other APIs to support Ecommerce experiences
- Experience as an engineer, or ability to code
- Experience across multiple platforms such as websites and apps
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
Retirement savings plan with a company match
Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
Cell phone plan reimbursement
Free eyewear, plus discounts for friends and family
And more—just ask!
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/c9f8d38f1us
800 total views, 0 today