Full-Time Product Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, data-driven Product Manager to own the roadmap, growth, and optimization of our Content Marketing sell side product. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in digital marketing tactics for audience acquisition and marketing landing page optimization, testing, and user experience. Experience in web development and content publication is a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Business, Engineering, and UX teams to develop and optimize user-facing content product implementations and all technical aspects of those needs
- Work closely with our search and compliance teams to implement new strategies for content marketing and develop innovative changes to existing user experiences
- Own and develop a roadmap to maximize opportunities for scaling and increasing performance through automation and expanded marketing capabilities
- Identify and solve problems from a user-centric perspective, alongside maximizing effectiveness of campaigns
Planning & Development
- Work closely with Business and Engineering to create and maintain a product roadmap and backlog according to business value or ROI
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Organize and prioritize stories, epics and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product to ensure the development team is able to effectively and efficiently complete all work
- Conceptualize and ideate new product features
- Set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities and demonstrate to users
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
What You Bring to Us
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in Marketing, with broad expertise in organic and performance marketing.
- You are data-driven with persistent problem-solving skills. Bonus points: experience working with Data Science teams.
- You are a strong and influential communicator who knows how to make your case and win the resources to execute your initiatives.
- You are motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment and enjoy balancing priorities and demands.
- You have a track record of delivering business outcomes and/or products that move the needle on company metrics.
- You are well-versed in Agile processes and principles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
As an organization, we value transparency, collaboration, learning, and collegiality. We are passionate about learning and doing our best. Sometimes we fail, but we learn from these failures. All the while, we believe that maintaining work-life balance and having fun is the key to our success.
Salary & Benefits
The salary range for this position is $100,000 – $135,000 USD annually. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Ask Media Group’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include annual bonuses, and short and long-term incentives.
In addition, Ask Media Group provides a variety of benefits to employees, including a remote work model, flexible paid time off for salaried employees, health insurance coverage, a generous 401K employer matching program, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, free Care.com membership + subsidized rates for childcare, pet insurance, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyPlease apply to the role on our careers page here. Thank you for your interest in Ask Media Group!
34 total views, 1 today