Full-Time Product Manager – Providence, RI
Product Managers (PM) occupy a unique position at MojoTech. They are accountable for product direction, process, quality, and client satisfaction, functioning as the central point of contact for all stakeholders.
As a PM, you will internalize our clients’ product vision and help them further refine and define it. You will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle, working with engineers and designers to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that exceeds our clients’ expectations. Your strong communication skills will help you succeed in identifying and advocating for pragmatic solutions to a variety of business, technical, and product challenges.
- Identify, research, and mitigate product risks.
- Validate assumptions by creating prototypes and other user tests required to get external feedback on product decisions.
- Breakdown higher level client goals and roadmaps into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Help clients understand our iterative development process and ensure we are shipping working software quickly through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Innovate and iterate on our software development processes.
- Manage project’s day-to-day operations including sprint planning, retrospectives, stand-ups, etc.
- Track and report on budget and schedule internally and externally.
- Aid our clients in defining their product strategy by performing market and business analysis.
- Conduct discovery engagements for clients that need further definition and learning before they can efficiently start to build their products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of product management experience, especially with web, mobile, and cloud products
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the capacity to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and clients and navigate complex decision-making
- Previous success with agile / lean methodology and working with an agile development team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Background in engineering or design a plus
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed. We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How to ApplyApply here: https://mojotech.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10&source=pinkjobs
18 total views, 1 today