Full-Time Product Consultant II (Escrow/Customer Service)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Professional Services Customer Service / Escrow Processing Consultant is responsible for providing quality and timely service to Black Knight’s customers. As a member of the Professional Services team, the Professional Services Consultant will take ownership of customer issues and follow through until closure to ensure their satisfaction. Wo rking with their team and other Black Knight partners, the Professional Services Consultant will serve as the customer’s main contact point for his or her area of expertise and will serve as backup to other team members. The Professional Services Consultant is responsible for contributing to team’s success at meeting customer satisfaction standards and achieving Professional Services goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Compiles and analyzes customer data, and reports in preparation for on-site engagements.
* Completes consulting and implementation engagements in assigned functional areas. Interviews, observes and gathers relevant data on-site in client’s operation in order to provide business and system application training, and perform problem analysis and determine solutions to client issues.
* Prepares and delivers to clients a written report detailing information on observations, recommendations, work completed, pending work, and clients’ on-going responsibilities.
* Monitors the engagements’ progress after the on-site review addressing any subsequent issues arising, uncompleted tasks, and any problems disclosed in assigned functional areas.
* Monitors and reviews key client activities on a regular basis, making recommendations, both verbal and written, to clients with regard to the implementation of data, best practice operational improvements, training needs, reengineered processes, system optimization and other related opportunities.
* Supervises work assigned to the client.
* Develops professional and positive client relations designed to attract and promote new consulting and training business and foster an ongoing Black Knight relationship.
* Markets Black Knight Professional Services, as well as represents other Black Knight products and services to our client base.
* Develops procedures, flowcharts and other consulting materials as required by the engagement assigned and devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex problems related to clients’ Black Knight products.
* Assists other Black Knight departments by providing professional and industry expertise as needed.
* For implementation activity, prepares internal deliverable document for Client Support to be used as a handoff for support related issues.
* Assist client with the creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases and post production support documents to ensure enhancements made to applications meet their needs and that application integrity is maintained.
* Supports a variety of tests using client data, such as system integration readiness and acceptance testing, in order to ensure client needs will be met.
* Identifies and documents requirements for configuration of system settings, workflow rules, user roles and workflow assignments for new products.
* Assist clients with implementing configuration changes identified during user acceptance testing and in production.
* Proactively reaches out to client to discuss upcoming product changes that may affect the client’s operations.
* May play a key role in the training of client and internal personnel on product enhancements, new systems, or procedures.
* Consults directly with the client and must be able to travel as much as 50%, as needed by the business.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Possess a thorough knowledge of theMSP system and related products supporting the Customer Service / Escrow processing functionality, including:
– Hazard Insurance Workstation
– Tax Workstation/Tax Desktop
– MIP/PMI Workstation
– Optional Insurance
– Escrow Analysis
– Customer Service Workstation
– Task Tracking
– Payoff Workstation
– Assumption Workstation
– PIF Tracking
– eMSP Escrow Analysis (Workflow)
* Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
* Ability to organize sequence and track multiple projects
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Self managing
* Excellent written and verbal communications
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Strong customer service skills
* Thorough working knowledge of all BK’s mortgage servicing products
* Ability to apply interpretative and decision making skills to determine criticality and satisfactorily obtain problem resolution
* Ability to deal effectively with change
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Strong time management skills
* Strong research skills
* Works well in a team environment
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Self motivated with minimal supervision required
Product Consultant II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Supports moderately complexity products and/or services and has knowledge of all Black Knight products and services offered to the assigned client, customer, etc. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to moderate to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires four (4) or more years of experience in a product support role, with a minimum of three (3) years of practical experience with Black Knight applications and/or managerial-level experience preferre d.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guMDgxMzQuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
49 total views, 1 today