Full-Time Product Analyst
We are actively recruiting for a talented analyst with 1-2 years of relevant healthcare experience, and a background in data analysis and content development for Aledade’s Product team. The position supports design, implementation and maintenance of solutions (business strategy, workflow redesign, performance measurement etc.) that improve the care of high-complexity, high risk patients across Accountable Care Organizations in 25 states. These patients include those with advanced medical illness, behavioral health disorders and care transition-related needs. This position will primarily support product team leads, and will also include interfacing and partnering with cross-functional team members, such as analytics, clinical, adoption and field teams. The day-to-day responsibilities involve research, content development, creating data visualizations, organizing project plans, meeting coordination and other related tasks.
Some keys to success in this position include a passion for improving health care – specifically in the primary care setting, creativity and problem-solving skills, a collaborative approach, and an ability to be self-directed on projects when needed.
Founded in 2014, Aledade is a healthcare company funded by Venrock, ARCH Venture Partners, Biomatics Capital and Google Ventures. We help independent primary care physicians deliver better care at a lower cost by supporting their transition to value based care for their Medicare and commercial patient populations. Our rapidly expanding national network includes more than 4,000 primary care providers and 650,000 patients, with $2.5B in annual medical spending under management.
Powered by a diverse, dynamic, and passionate team of over 200 employees, Aledade was named one of Washington Post’s “Top Workplaces” in 2018 and was also selected as a finalist for the Top 50 in Digital Health’s Fastest Growing Company.
● Assist strategic design, formatting and implementation of programs to improve the care of high-risk patients across our ACOs, including:
Research and design of strategies to improve treatment and access to treatment for patients with specific impactable care needs;
Assist with implementation and tracking of new pilot solutions, both internally developed and external partnerships;
Extract, organize and report on billing, utilization and clinical data to drive performance improvement;
Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of requirements for Aledade’s technology platform, supporting efficacy and functionality for users.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● High level of technical competence with Excel, PowerPoint
● 1-2 years of relevant technology or services-related healthcare
● Strong desire to improve healthcare outcomes and the healthcare experience for the U.S. population
● Experience managing trade-offs among competing priorities and communicating/summarizing the impact to timelines
● Flexibility and initiative to be able to work within a fast-paced, evolving company
● Commitment to learning and understanding through on the ground networking and ongoing self-education
● Excellent work ethic built on a foundation of proactivity, collaboration, teamwork and cultural awareness
● Proven ability to define and work a project plan, then surface and escalate project issues or blockers quickly
● Proven ability to work across teams with diverse skill sets to get results
● Demonstrated ability to receive critical feedback to further growth and development
● Demonstrated strong time-management skills
● Able to positively influence others by exhibiting respect and consideration
● Able to navigate ambiguity and adjust course with shifting priorities
● Comfort with electronic health records, quality metrics and standard data analysis tools (ie Tableau)
● Comfort presenting work in group settings
● Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
● Experience working with vulnerable populations
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them. We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
How to ApplyPlease follow the link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/aledadecom/view/P_AAAAAAGAAE4GpXBXwo12Va?trackingTag=facebook
24 total views, 1 today