Full-Time Private Client Account Executive II (Req#2169)
This position has the stature, authority and experience needed to manage mid-size personal lines accounts and written with insurance carriers specialized in the high-net-worth and affluent market. It requires the consistent exercise of discretion and judgment on behalf of the Agency.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop solid relationships with clients while proactively managing account.
- Interact face to face or by video with clients on or off premises
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities to meet established goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with producers, carriers, and other departments to enhance client development, service, quality, and sales of these clients.
- Independently identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design risk transfer/appropriate insurance coverage and carrier.
- Compiles, organizes, reviews, and maintains all client information necessary to process new, renewal, cancellation, and endorsements.
- Ability to bind new business and/or rewrite as needed
- Negotiates with insurance carriers for policy placement, retention, or service.
- Works policy expiration lists prior to renewal for customer contact and improved retention.
- Prepares policy renewal inquiries and recommends coverage enhancements as appropriate.
- Processes client requests and solicits improved or additional coverage on behalf of the agency or individual producer.
- Uses personal sales techniques to promote and close policy transactions.
- Maintains a current level of knowledge on rates, forms, industry trends and coverage changes through bulletins and circulars, and maintains required personal lines manuals and rating systems.
- Perform database management and input to department standards.
- Communicate with other department members and other departments to provide continuity, uniform procedures and agency-wide communication and morale.
- Conduct business in a way that demonstrates an understanding of the business and earnings implications of the company.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
Qualifications: Education and Experience: High School Graduate and/or more than 3 years Personal Lines experience, preferably high-net-worth. Thorough knowledge of related coverages and markets. Active producer’s license. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to work independently in a team environment.
Skills/Knowledge: Ability to read, analyze documents and instruction. Ability to respond to complex inquires or complaints from customers. Ability to effectively present information to clients, colleagues, and management. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Licensed agent status for the State of Massachusetts and all other states where Eastern Insurance conducts business as required. Maintains current Property and Casualty License, including, but not limited to, CEU’s. Personal computer knowledge and experience such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. is required. Prior experience with Applied EPIC s preferred. Knowledge of insurance applications and Registry of Motor Vehicles procedures is preferred. Proven ability to cultivate relationships with clients. Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong analysis and judgment skills Works well in a team environment
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2169/?utm_medium=jobshare
56 total views, 1 today