Full-Time ECE – (Diller) Assistant Teacher
ECE – Assistant Teacher
The JCCSF has an immediate opening for an assistant teacher to join our renowned preschool inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and guided by Jewish culture and values.
Our dynamic team of educators enjoy the following benefits:
- Outstanding classroom environments, materials, and outdoor play and nature spaces
- Collaborative team approach including team and staff meetings
- Specialists who support Jewish content, music, visual arts and materials exploration, nature and environmental learning, and curriculum development to enhance ongoing projects and interest studies
- Engaging professional development opportunities including two all staff conferences per year with local and national experts, and opportunities to attend local and national conferences
- Supportive Parent’s Committees that provide special enhancements for teachers including holiday and end-of-the-year events, special lunches, and coordination and support for children and family-wide celebrations
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including tuition reimbursement, reimbursement for new or renewed California Teacher’s Credential, free JCCSF gym membership, discounts to JCCSF Art & Ideas events, classes, and more
- Positions are 32.5 hours – 40 hours per week with year-round employment options
- BA or be enrolled in a university program leading to a BA, minimum of 6 ECE credits
- Experience with young children preferred including childcare, preschool, or summer camp
If you are committed to the field of Early Childhood Education, value collegial and collaborative work environments, have familiarity with Jewish culture and Reggio Emilia philosophy, or are extremely interested in growing in these areas, then we encourage you to apply now!
How to ApplyPlease apply at www.jccsf.org/careers
221 total views, 0 today