Full-Time Portuguese Service Desk Support
Fantastic opportunities for Portuguese speakers in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Working within one of the Tech Mahindra largest campaigns you will develop interpersonal skills and understanding of business. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive Voice and Email support to its Customers. This will range from offering end user support to co-ordination with vendor, client problem management team & other towers whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
We nurture and support our employees, expecting that they will become committed to their chosen career. Together we rise for the better!
Every day you’ll make a difference to our Clients’ customers:
• Providing an outstanding customer experience, which is relevant, memorable and personal.
• Assisting customers via email, web, and phone.
• Maintaining and promoting a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
Get in touch if you have:
• Fluent written and spoken English and Portuguese.
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a customer service role (in any sector).
• Experience with Microsoft Office & strong working knowledge of internet. The ability to learn and adapt to new software.
• Basic Desktop troubleshooting
• IE & Outlook troubleshooting.
• The ability to work to targets, handling times and customer satisfaction.
• The ability to communicate effectively via telephone, with active listening, as well as the ability to communicate effectively via email, social media and live chat.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV along with a cover letter to KD0C75196@TechMahindra.com
37 total views, 1 today