Full-Time Portland Streetcar Operations Supervisor (Supervisor I – NE) – Limited Duration
The City of Portland is seeking a Portland Streetcar Operations Supervisor in the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT). The Portland Streetcar Operations Supervisor is responsible for planning, scheduling the daily operations, and assigning the work of TriMet personnel engaged in the daily operation of Portland streetcar vehicles.
What you’ll get to do:
- Direct and supervise the work of the assigned TriMet controllers, TriMet operators, and other city personnel from right of way locations.
- Provide in-person customer service and professional response to difficult passenger situations.
- Operate Streetcar’s periodically, in service, in conjunction with labor contracts.
- Lead investigations and collect documents related to accidents and other service disruptions, in conjunction with ODOT SSO guidelines.
- Apply the Streetcar Agency Safety plan to daily activities; and responding to, day, evening or weekend operational problems or emergencies as required.
- Perform monthly required check rides and support other Rule Compliance Plan activities.
- Dispatch streetcars when the circumstances dictate.
How to Applyhttps://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/portlandor/jobs/4152718/portland-streetcar-operations-supervisor-supervisor-i-ne-limited-duration?keywords=supervisor&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
42 total views, 3 today