Full-Time Placement Specialist – Denver Metro Area – Girl Scouts of Colorado
GSCO celebrates diversity and values the strengths that come with having a diverse community. People from historically marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Girl Scouts of Colorado offers amazing opportunities for talented, forward-thinking, innovative individuals who share our vision of helping girls and young women change the world for the better.
Girl Scouts has been equipping girls to achieve their full potential more than 100 years-and today, Girl Scouts stands as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with 2.5 million members across the nation and around the globe.
At Girl Scouts of Colorado, we serve more than 20,000 members and we believe all girls should have the opportunity to reach their full potential and all girls have the power to change the world.
Here’s your opportunity to enhance your career while making a difference in girls’ lives and in the world!
You will be joining a supportive and flexible work environment with team members who work together to champion girl ambition. We are on a mission to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. The right candidate won’t just be promoting a program. Their work will impact and change future generations!
Placement Specialist: The Placement Specialist is responsible for successfully converting leads of individuals interested in joining Girl Scouts into registered members and volunteers. The Placement Specialist is responsible for securing increased Girl Scout and adult participation in other volunteer opportunities.
- Guide potential adult and youth members on the Salesforce pipeline through conversion by phone calls, emails, etc.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate the placement of registered Girl Scouts into appropriate troops.
- Coordinate the placement of registered adults into appropriate volunteer roles.
- Prepare a variety of status reports and assess gaps, communicating the needs of each community in their assigned geographic territory to the connected recruitment and volunteer support specialists.
- Participate in data integrity projects.
- Work collaboratively with all Council departments to ensure council program and initiatives are successfully marketed to girl and adult membership.
- Provide professional, superior customer service to all internal and external customers, members, volunteers, staff and other community contacts in person, electronically and by phone.
- Ensure that diversity and pluralism is embraced and incorporated into the daily work of the position.
- Active participation in the development of environments that foster diversity, equity, inclusion, and access through words, actions, and attitude.
- Respect the confidential nature of all information pertaining to staff, volunteers, and Girl Scouts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PRIMARY CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with other members of the regional and volunteer support, recruitment, and placement specialist teams statewide to ensure the effective implementation of local and statewide recruitment and member engagement strategies.
- Collaborate with the program team to drive participation in staff-led program opportunities.
- Collaborate with the customer care and data teams to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries and accuracy of membership data.
- Support the efforts and commitments of Girl Scouts of Colorado in the area of pluralism and diversity throughout the organization and within each community served.
Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, including public speaking and networking skills required.
Proven community networking skills.
Knowledge of inside sales strategies preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Suite of programs.
Strong motivational, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies.
Passionate about working in an organization that values and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism.
Educational or Formal Training:
No formal educational requirements
Experience with inside sales preferred.
Experienced in data management using sales/customer management software (Salesforce) preferred.
Must possess a valid and current license to operate a standard motor vehicle.
Must pass all required background & motor vehicle record checks.
Must be fluent in speaking, reading, & writing English.
Bilingual skills are a plus, but not required.
- This position pays a range of $18.27 – $20.67 hourly
- Health Insurance (93% Employer Paid for Employee Coverage)
- Dental Insurance (76% Employer Paid for Employee Coverage)
- Vision Insurance – Optional
- Short Term Disability – 100% Employer Paid
- Long Term Disability – 100% Employer Paid
- Life Insurance – Fully paid by GSCO, 2x annual salary up to $300,000
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Fully paid by GSCO, 2x annual salary up to $300,000
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Children)- Employee paid – for additional employee coverage and dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program – 100% Employer Paid
- 403(b) Retirement Plan – GSCO matches 100% of employee contribution up to 2% of pay
- Vacation – Employees accrue 10 vacation days per year
- Sick Leave – Employees earn one day per month
- Holidays – 10 scheduled holidays per year
- Office Closures – 4 Weeks of Paid Office Closures (Week of Independence Day; Thanksgiving Week; Winter Holiday of two weeks)
- Most positions have the ability to work a remote/office hybrid schedule.
Girl Scouts of Colorado celebrates diversity and values the strengths that come with having a diverse community. People from historically marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Girl Scouts of Colorado (GSCO) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: GSCO is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GSCO are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations where we operate. GSCO will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://girlscoutsco.workbrightats.com/jobs/966176-286145.html
48 total views, 1 today