Full-Time PL Inside Sales Executive I (Req#1975)
Responsible for new business sales including but not limited to the following:
- Placement of incoming new business, remarketing requests for existing accounts as necessary, as well as cross-sell policies
- Contacting prospective new clients generated by a range of lead sources, including bank referrals, carrier referrals and website leads
- Outbound sales, following up on leads provided to present quotes
- Contact referral leads provided by service or branch office personal lines account representatives
- Marketing/placing new business for all out-of-state policies referred by producers, or field/service center account representatives
- Participate in new marketing campaigns and providing information to the Inside Sales Manager regarding the success of each campaign
- Maintaining a prospecting data base of leads quoted and sales results
- Updating a lead tracking in Agency Management System with pipeline activities
- Inform Inside Sales Manager of difficult to place risks, or risks that do not meet underwriting criteria
- Performs other related duties as requested
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or four to ten years of related experience and/or training in an agency environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Personal computer knowledge and experience such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel, etc. is required. Prior experience with EPIC is preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance applications and Registry of Motor Vehicles procedures is preferred.
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must experience a commitment to exceed our internal and external customer’s expectations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- The ability to multi-task is a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
Licensed agent status for the State of Massachusetts and all other states where Eastern Insurance Group conducts business within one year of hire as required. Maintains current P&C License, including, but not limited to, CEUs.
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply. Click on the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/1975/?utm_medium=jobshare
119 total views, 0 today