Full-TimePersonal assistant is needed
I seek for a personal assistant who can help me with my daily activities based on the model of independent living.
I am a physically disabled man, I use an electric wheelchair and I live in Reykjavik, Iceland.
It is not required to have any past working experience with people with disabilities.
The personal assistant needs to be trustworthy, broad-minded, honest, reliable, flexible, friendly and responsible.
· The personal assistant is required to have a clean criminal record.
· Preferred age is approximately 25-45 years old. The age range is not exclusive.
· Basic computer skills are preferable e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
· A non-smoker is required.
· The PA should be able to start in middle of August.
I‘m looking for one assistant that can work on day and night shifts during the week and on weekends with a workload that would be approx. 100%.
The shifts are 12-hours but can be changeable. There is a possibility of a long-term job.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in working with me, please send me your CV and recommendations to my e-mail address before July 23rd, 2018: firstname.lastname@example.org
60 total views, 1 today