As a People Business Partner, you’ll be part of the People Team, where you’ll work on a variety of operational, strategic and project-based tasks. For example this can include setting up a Global, Distributed Workplace with hybrid working opportunities for our colleagues here at Ableton. Your employee lifecycle expertise will be put to use in a variety of situations – in consultations with managers, as a trusted go-to person for your colleagues, and within the People Team. You’ll be an important contact person who is always ready to help, advise and support further development of the People Team and Ableton as a company.
With your proactiveness, passion, diligence, and a humorous outlook you will be an asset to our team and add a fresh point of view. We’re looking for someone who is able to communicate transparently, stay on top of various projects, even in stressful situations and collaborate within the team as well as with our stakeholders. In return, we offer the opportunity to work independently in an intercultural company, in which you have space and time for personal and professional development.
- You consult employees and team managers to find the best possible solution for all parties in the context of staffing options, on & offboarding, contracts, legal questions and learning
- You take care of onboarding & relocation of new colleagues as well as offboarding processes in a global, distributed workplace
- You work closely with People Operations for the generation of employment contracts, formal documents and letters of reference
- You develop and implement internal team projects as well as conceptual and strategic projects at a company level
- You have experience in the described role, ideally within an international company
- You are confident in applying German and/or international labor law
- You work independently, communicate clearly and you take on the responsibility that comes with the role as well as with working autonomously
- You understand other people’s perspectives and value diversity
- You are passionate about people topics
- You show up as your authentic, honest self and you’re not afraid to receive and give feedback
- You are fluent in English