Full-Time PC Support Technician – Laptop Setups
Deadline to Apply: 2022-07-21
Target Openings: 4
An exciting opportunity to be part of a team who will be tasked with setting up and deploying 2500 laptops over the course of 12 months. The Hospital for Sick Children is undergoing a campus redevelopment project and staff will be moving into a new administrative building that is designed for a remote workforce; working in a hotelling environment.
As such, the IT department has been tasked with converting staff from a traditional desktop computer to laptops, in order to support the new way of working.
This is a one-year contract, however, the IT team at SickKids has nearly 300 staff and there are often opportunities within the department to fill vacancies, join projects, and contribute to various initiatives.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Image & domain laptops
- Enroll laptops into Intune
- Installation of enterprise applications
- Diagnose troubleshoot issues with PC’s and related software
- Document and track work progress
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 years of similar work experience is preferred
- SCCM & Intune experience is preferred
- Microsoft Windows OS working experience is required
- Microsoft Office suite working experience is preferred
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Ability to follow direction
Employment Type: 1 Year Contract (Health & Dental Benefits, Eligible for Vacation, Float and Sick Time)
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit The Hospital for Sick Children's (SickKids) website: https://career.sickkids.ca:8001/psc/CRPRD/CAREER/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=16900&PostingSeq=1
1025 total views, 0 today