Full-Time Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Applications Accepted Starting May 9, 2023
Application Review Starting May 22, 2023
The Payroll & Benefits Specialist is a key Human Resource Team member who aids and facilitates the Human Resources Office and is responsible for payroll processes. This role provides administrative support, including administering the hiring process, record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry. The Payroll & Benefits Specialist administers employee benefit plans, acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers, and ensures that all employees can make effective use of benefits and experience positive working relations. The Payroll & Benefits Specialist should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and display high ethical standards, discretion, and confidentiality. Strong computing and analytical skills are required. Miss Hall’s School is committed to diversifying its staff and faculty and encourages applicants who are committed to bringing a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens to their work.
Miss Hall’s School inspires and encourages each girl to pursue the highest standards of learning and character; to contribute boldly and creatively to the common good; and to seek a purposeful life based on honor, respect, growth, and personal authenticity.
At Miss Hall’s School, we champion social justice; insist that all community members demonstrate respect for each other through words and actions; and affirm that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to learning and problem solving, discovery and personal growth, and cultivating empathy and cultural competency. Guided by these beliefs, and with the understanding that being an inclusive community requires ongoing work and commitment, we foster cross cultural dialogue and allyship to honor and celebrate our diverse community.
- Administer payroll in a timely and accurate manner using a computerized payroll system and distribute paychecks by the deadline
- Administers benefit plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the salary-related benefits budget
- Administer HR lifecycle procedures including job searches, hiring, onboarding, terminations, etc.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions related to benefits, payroll and general workplace topics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Human Resources, or a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage the payroll process with a minimum of 3 years of current experience in payroll
- Ability to produce accurate work as part of a disciplined high-performing team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion and to serving a diverse, global community
- Commitment to the Miss Hall’s School Mission and Core Values
$21.50 – $24.50 per hour, commensurate with experience
How to ApplyEmail resume showing relevant skills and experience to email@example.com.
69 total views, 1 today