Full-Time Patient Assistant
Position Title: Patient Assistant
Reports to: Assistant Director of Support Services
Clients’ recruitment and assist clients living with HIV/AIDS as a part of care coordination team under supervision of care coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direct services to clients living with HIV/AIDS as a part of the care coordination team under supervision of Care Coordinator, including the following: field base outreach for lost to follow-up clients, appointments reminder calls and escort clients to appointment when needed.
• Identify and recruit person who are living with HIV/AIDS to facilitate early access to treatment and social services.
• Maintain client-related records and other required documentations according to the protocols and standards of APICHA’s Client Services Department.
• Working as a part of the unit and actively participates in the quality assurance and continue quality improvement (CQI) tasks.
• Represent the agency at various venues to recruit clients and promote agency services.
• Other activities as assigned.
• High school diploma/GED with some work experience required. Some college education or one year of work experience preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English required.
• Independent and good team player.
• Good attention to details.
• Ability to follow instruction and meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate well with other staff.
• Ability to work well with diverse population.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and stressful environment.
• Ability to work well within the organizational structure.
• Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
• Ability to use common office software. (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Fluency in one or more Asian language preferred.
• Proof of immunization or immunity to certain communicable diseases (including influenza during the flu season) and testing for tuberculosis is required. These certifications are required by the NYC DOHMH Health Code, NYSDOH and OSHA.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for the position please apply directly through our website. https://www.apicha.org/careers
16 total views, 1 today