Part-Time Part time Social Media Coordinator
Baby Bull Group are seeking a outgoing and creative person to join the team as Social Media Coordinator for three venues, Circa Soho, Circa The Club and Hungerford House.
www.circasoho.com In its 8th year, Circa Soho is one of Soho’s leading Gay bars.
www.circatheclub.com Opening its doors in June 2018, Circa The Club is London’s newest LGBTQ+ venue.
www.hungerfordhouse.co.uk A brand new, sophisticated Bar & Kitchen, Hungerford House opened in December 2018.
We are looking for someone to spend one full day a week in our central London office (ideally Monday’s) to plan/schedule the week’s content and visit the venues during their peak opening hours throughout the week to create/capture new content. (Hours are flexible for the right person)
You will have:
• Good eye for detail
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience with all social media platforms
• Fun and Outgoing with a good sense of humour
• Understanding of the company, it’s culture and values
• Be creative and able to think outside the box
• Manage all three venues, Social Media Accounts ensuring that information is up to date, innovative and imaginative
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Communicate and engage with followers and influencers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Understand and develop the club’s social media strategy
• Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
• Plan social media campaigns
• Promote events and competitions via social media
• Constantly seek to grow our followers by strategic partnerships and through the use of hashtags and collaborations
£10 per hour
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV and your own website/social media handles to email@example.com Stage 2 - If shortlisted we will ask you to send us a short video, showcasing your personality and telling us why you would like to work for Baby Bull Group and what makes you a suitable candidate.
139 total views, 3 today