Full-Time Parking Attendant
$20.00 – $23.61 per hour
The Town of Vail, Colorado, the premier mountain community and international resort, is seeking guest service professionals, to join our summer parking team. Sound like you?
Parking Attendants are responsible for collecting parking fees, maintaining parking facilities, giving great guest services, and accommodating traffic flow for our parking operations
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for collecting parking fees from customers with accuracy and a smile.
- Prepare and complete accurate records and reports.
- Assist customers in a courteous manner, and answering general questions with a positive attitude.
- Perform various traffic control responsibilities.
- Responds to citizen and guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely, courteous and helpful manner to exceed expectations.
- Monitors all radio traffic; communicating with appropriate coworkers and management when necessary.
- Audit cars in parking lot and monitors parking facilities for space availability and safety concerns.
- Maintain parking areas
- Change signage at parking locations and communicate as needed to guests.
- Uphold the Town of Vail values.
- Drive Town of Vail vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
This position is exposed to car emissions, dust, fumes and adverse weather conditions.
Shifts / Schedules
Schedule may include day shifts, overnight shifts and holidays.
Seasonal and Full-time Year-round positions available.
Vail is a guest service oriented and resort destination community. We realize that to set the standard for world-class alpine resorts, our employees make all the difference! That is why we are looking for passionate individuals who strive for excellence in all that they do.
Qualified applicants must meet the following requirements:
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Valid Drivers license and an acceptable driving record
- Previous cashiering experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills necessary
*In person interviews preferred
When asked, most of our employees say that working for the Town of Vail feels like family. Our values-based culture is nurtured by the employees’ strong desire to foster teamwork, take ownership in Vail’s future and an overall pride for serving their community. Let’s not forget that our efforts not only benefit the community but also allow us to enjoy the spectacular amenities and culture in the Vail Valley which we call home! To find out more about our community, please visit our website www.vailgov.com and click on Vail Information.
As a Part-time or Seasonal employee we encourage our employees to enjoy the local outdoor activities that brought you here! Summer employees will be provided with a Golf Pass while winter employees may have access to a Resort Ski Pass, Nordic Ski Pass & Ice-Skating pass.
The Town of Vail is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity makes us stronger!
The Town of Vail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics information, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law or regulation. We do this not only because its the law but because it is the right thing to do. It is our intention that all qualified employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to ApplyPlease apply by using the following link to our jobs page: Town of Vail > DEPARTMENTS > HUMAN RESOURCES > Employment > Parking Attendant in Vail, Colorado | Careers at Town of Vail (icims.com)
220 total views, 0 today