Full-Time Paid Search Marketing Manager
Premier Talent Partners is looking for strategic and experienced individuals to fill a 6-month contract Paid Search Marketing Manager role with a fast-growing, private FinTech company based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. This role has the potential to convert to a permanent for the perfect fit and will be 100% remote for candidates living within the United States. All work from home equipment will be provided!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Create, deploy, and optimize paid search campaigns globally across platforms
- Manage other media programs, possibly including affiliate, display, social, video, etc.
- Report on effectiveness of paid media campaigns, including creative initiatives
- Develop plans and forecasts for paid acquisition programs, enabling ROI optimization
- Partner closely with internal teams including creative, analytics, journeys, and product marketing
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including specific experience at scale in paid search
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing
- Channel expertise in some or all of the following: display, social, video, affiliate
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and in-person presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the needs of different audiences. B2B
- experience desired but not required.
- Experience with tag management (Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Comfortable working with creative agencies and creative teams in support of media execution
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize between short-term demands and long-term needs
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
459 total views, 0 today