Full-Time Packaging Operator II
The incumbent is responsible for execution of all aspects of packaging operations which includes, but is not limited to the secondary packaging line, visual inspection and labeling. The incumbent interacts with QC, QA, Tech services, Maintenance, IT, Materials Management, Product Development and other departments as required
- Assist management in coordinating process activities to assure efficient, timely and smooth operations.
- Set up, operation of and assessing/resolving minor equipment mechanical problems of all equipment in the Controlled non-Classified Packaging areas including but not limited to secondary packaging line, vial labeler and visual inspection machine.
- Adhere to cGMPs, SOPs, Batch Record Processing Steps and site safety policies.
- Assist with SOP development and review
- Review manufacturing batch records.
- Cross train as production operator for operations in grades C and D in order to provide backup in component prep and capping if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of pharmaceutical industry or related experience.
- Demonstrated effective communicating and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with product inspection systems, labeling and packaging operations preferred.
- Ability to enter GMP areas and pass established gown qualifications, as needed.
- Ability to stand on feet for up to four hours at a time;
- Be able to lift, push, and /or pull up to 25 pounds;
- Be able to independently gown for aseptic processing;
- Meet minimal visual acuity requirements necessary for quality assessments in a production or packaging environment;
- Be able to be medically cleared to wear full-face tight-fitting respirator based on OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard. requirements.
Join our team and your voice will be heard, and your contributions will be valued. If you love to come up with new ways to make a positive difference and see them through, you will fit right in.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (including Disability/Protected Veterans). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ferring offers a competitive total compensation package inclusive of but not limited to the following benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation policy, paid holidays, sick days, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, flexible savings accounts, short-term disability, long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance.
Location:Parsippany, New Jersey
How to ApplyClick and apply here: https://smrtr.io/g8t8j Career site: People come first at Ferring (myworkdayjobs.com) Referrer: Milanie Noriega
74 total views, 1 today