Full-Time Outpatient Physical Therapist
Outpatient Physical Therapist
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Jefferson Healthcare is looking for amazing Physical Therapists to join our team. Would you like to be part of an experienced, multispecialty team? Do you thrive in a patient-centered environment with 1:1-hour long treatment slots and variable schedules to suit your lifestyle?
We are an award-winning group with a deep bench of expertise from orthopedics/manual therapy to pelvic health, hand therapy, and vestibular rehabilitation. Our large professional staff ranges from new grads to seasoned professionals with 25 + years of experience. Our department is a complete interdisciplinary outpatient rehab center, including speech-language pathologists and occupational therapists, promoting a holistic approach to patient care.
Our ideal teammate would be highly motivated, a team player, compassionate and caring. One year of experience in an outpatient setting is preferred as well as a strong basis in orthopedics and neuro. Experience in any of the following specialties is a bonus! Geriatric wellness (yoga, pilates, aerobics), treatment of lymphedema and swelling disorders.
What you’ll need:
- Current Physical Therapist Washington state license in good standing required
- Graduate of an approved PT program with a BS PT, MPT, MS PT, or DPT required
- One year of experience in an outpatient setting preferred
- A strong basis in orthopedics and neuro preferred
- One year of experience in an acute hospital setting preferred
- Leadership skills preferred
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding benefits, including low insurance premiums for individuals and families.
- $15,000 sign-on bonus!
- Employer retirement contribution of 5% after 2 years of employment
- Hourly pay range of $37.50 – $58.53, depending on experience
- Jefferson Healthcare qualifies for Public Service Student Loan Repayment
Schedule: 1.0 FTE, Day Shift; 40 hours/week Monday-Saturday.
To apply: please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.
How to ApplyTo apply: please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
70 total views, 1 today