Full-Time Operations Manager Senior
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the daily operation of processing functions and maintenance of the processing infrastructure. Ensures service level agreements are met in support of clients’ and company’s mission-critical business requirements.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages the processing environment to protect the production systems critical to the success of the business.
* Delivers an operations environment that meets all service level agreements (e.g., 24/7 availability, response time parameters, etc.) and availability targets.
* Develops and recommends tactical and strategic plans for processing operations.
* Selects, trains, develops and leads an efficient and effective processing team.
* Identifies and recommends cost-saving and continuous improvement initiatives within the processing area.
* Ensures all backup and recovery and disaster recovery processes will meet or exceed business requirements.
* Develops and implements team standards and procedures that support departmental standards and procedures.
* Develops and executes project plans, budgets, and schedules for documentation of work and results.
* Develops, manages, and forecasts the budgets for the relevant cost centers.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of all processing phases
* Knowledge of processing administration and processing activities and controls
* Knowledge of company’s products and systems
* Proficiency in client communication and escalation management
* Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
* Proficiency to supervise, lead and manage staff members effectively
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g. executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent problem-solving, team management, and time management skills, managing multiple deadlines for self and others
* Proficiency in evaluating the performance capabilities of subordinates as well as counsel subordinates in development and/or corrective discipline
* Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures
* Proficiency to operate independently
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Has extensive understanding of all operations processing policies and procedures. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. Coaches and mentors staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of experience and up to five (5) years of leadership responsibility; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an operations processing organization.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci44ODcyOS4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
30 total views, 1 today