Full-Time Office Director
Full-time Competitive Pay & Benefits Multiple Locations
Wave Fundraising specializes in face-to-face canvassing. We believe that societal transformation demands on-the-ground action. We partner with organizations working to solve some of the biggest problems facing our society – from protecting human rights to fighting climate change – and help them build the resources they need to make an impact. By taking to the streets and neighborhoods to engage in meaningful interactions we help these partners do more good in the world.
We are a people-powered enterprise; our campaigns are effective because we hire diverse teams of talented people, invest in our staff, and treat them well.
Reproductive rights are under attack. This session, the US Supreme Court is going to decide on a case that is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade – putting abortion access at risk across the nation. People who could become pregnant should have the freedom to decide what is best for themselves and their families, not the courts and lawmakers. Our campaign will be rallying support for reproductive rights to make sure state’s laws will protect access to abortion care regardless of who is on the Court.
Locations: New York City, Boston, MA, Portland, OR, New Orleans, LA, Washington DC, Los Angeles, CA, Durham NC, Pittsburgh PA, Philadelphia PA, Madison WI, Seattle WA, Santa Cruz CA, Tampa FL, Atlanta, GA or Detroit, MI. Future locations TBD.
- Train staff in skills needed to be successful fundraisers and communicators. Provide ongoing motivation for staff. Ensure company policies are upheld.
- Canvass 3-4 days a week, leading by example by consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- Participate in canvasser hiring and onboarding, including interviewing and offering candidates..
- Create canvasser schedules, develop turf plans, oversee daily logistics, track field and donor information, process payroll.
- Ensure the staff and the canvassing efforts are rooted in and shaped by the values of equity and justice. Infusing equity and justice principles into every aspect of the job including but not limited to staff management, recruitment and canvassing.
- Ability to effectively interface with members of the public
- Motivated to make a difference through fundraising
- Driven and goal-oriented
- Trainable and open to new skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to build a team, motivate and inspire others
- Toughness; a strong work ethic
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Previous canvass or campaign experience
- Previous sales, customer service, or fundraising experience
- Geographic flexibility, an ability to relocate to run an office
Salary: Target annual compensation for this position is $55,000-$75,000. The starting base salary range is $51,600-$62,000; bonuses and incentives fall in the range of $3,500 to $10,000. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, hands-on training, and opportunities for advancement.
We prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, people with previous felony convictions, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
Please note: We want to hire people of all gender identities. This hiring platform (JazzHR) does not allow us to add in specific options for gender identities outside of the binary, but we are currently working with them to find a solution.
As a member of the Professional Face-to-Face Fundraising Association (PFFA), our organization adheres to the PFFA Code of Conduct and all requirements stated therein. We commit to the ethical, effective, and sustainable practice of face-to-face fundraising, as well as equitable, diverse and inclusive hiring, training and work place support practices for our staff, contractors and agency relationships. Further, we confirm that all positions, regardless of status, are paid positions and are not offered on a volunteer basis.
How to ApplyVisit our website to apply!
227 total views, 0 today