Full-Time Office Coordinator
Join Impinj and help us realize our vision of boundless IoT—trillions of things connected to the Internet. We’re inventing ways to bring all things online—including apparel, automobile parts, medical supplies, and luggage. With over 50 billion things connected to date, our platform has been used around the world. Together with our partners and customers, we solve for a better understanding of our world and how things move through it. If it’s a thing, we’re working to connect it.
The Facilities Coordinator manages the day-to-day functions of the office lobby and common areas at our 400 Fairview (SLU) and Beacon Hill office locations. The role serves as the point of contact for selected vendors and should have knowledge of core Facilities systems including security access control, HVAC, stocking of supplies & snacks, vendor & maintenance coordination and small project management. Most importantly, this job requires a positive attitude, a value for diversity, and a commitment to excellent customer service. Each employee is expected to come to work ready to have fun and be a positive force.
What you will do:
- Triage HelpDesk requests, assign tickets to the appropriate people and assign the correct priority
- Assist with facilitating conference room set up request. Making sure requests are submitted correctly and following up on set ups.
- Submit work orders and proactively help in identifying areas that need maintenance
- Help with special projects as needed in the facilities department
- Administrative and operational support for the entire Facilities Department – will be fluid depending on operational needs of various teams within the department
- Repair and maintenance knowledge and skills
- Operate hand and power tools safely in basic maintenance and repair projects
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel between multiple locations on a daily basis
- Perform or oversee other facilities duties or services when needed
What you will bring:
Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) is a requirement. As the first point of contact for visitors of Impinj, we want your enthusiasm and expertise for customer service at the highest level to shine through. A high degree of professionalism and a warm and welcoming demeanor come naturally to you.
- A desire to act as the face of an innovative company
- Dependable self-starter that finds equal value in working as part of a team
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Willingness to tackle anything from the routine to the more complex tasks with a smile and positive attitude
- Resourcefulness to constantly evolving workload – you should thrive in a dynamic work environment, while seeking to ‘fill the gap’ when help is needed
- Strong administrative skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent multitasker
- Quickly learns new skills and seeks them out when appropriate
- Must be able to work in person at both our 400 Fairview and Beacon Hill office locations.
- Associates degree or 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience in a Customer Service driven environment requiring the ability to multitask and effectively prioritize under pressure
- Proficiency in common Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lift ~ 50 lbs. (11.5 kg)
- Comfortably use a stepladder as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
The benefits listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Impinj and the country where you work.
The typical base pay range for this role across the US is $58,000- $75,000. Individual base pay depends on various factors such as complexity and responsibility of role, job duties, requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Both market wage data and the mid-point of the pay range is reviewed and used as the starting point for all new hire offers. Offers are made within the base pay range applicable at the time.
At Impinj certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. US based employees have access to healthcare benefits; a 401(k) plan and company match among others.
For a more comprehensive list of US employment benefits, click here.
Why work at Impinj:
Know you’re making a difference. Competitive benefits. Support for remote work or a desk with a view. Weekly Q&A sessions with our executive team. Impinj provides an environment that fosters openness and innovation and is developing technology that delivers a positive impact on the world. Collaboration and teamwork are highly valued, and accomplishments are duly celebrated. We have an open paid time-off policy paired with a respect for work/life balance. Our headquarters is located in Seattle with spectacular views of the Olympics, Lake Union, and Mt Baker, which can be enjoyed from our rooftop deck. Our Brazilian site is in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul state, at “Tecnopuc,” a technology park that offers a very nice workplace for the development of groundbreaking technologies. Impinj is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
How to ApplyApply directly on Greenhouse.
64 total views, 2 today